PL-400 : Developing Power Platform Solutions
Date: January 9 - 13, 2023
Time: 9:00AM - 5:00PM (US Central)
Candidates for this certification typically work with app makers, functional consultants, solution architects, and IT administrators. You have varied responsibilities, including:
- Creating technical designs and Power Apps.
- Configuring Dataverse, Power Apps, and business process automation.
- Extending the platform and the user experience.
- Developing integrations.
To learn more, check out our blog post: New certification: Microsoft Power Platform Developer Associate. If you need more experience before you try for this certification, you could:
- Volunteer on a Microsoft Power Platform development project to get hands-on experience.
- Take learning paths on Microsoft Learn.
- Sign up for an instructor-led training course.
Where: This will be a virtual event hosted on a Virtual Conference Manager and running on Microsoft Teams. In the Microsoft Teams platform and sessions, your name, email address, or title may be viewable by other participants. By joining this event, you agree to this experience.